Hello my dear readers, how are you all doing? Summer vacation has just started here on the east coast. My kids are having a gala time. I can't tell you how time is flying. My time is all occupied by them. Taking to them, playing with them, take them to the library, reading stories and most importantly cooking their favorite food. Hence thought, I'll keep it simple and straightforward. It has been more than a year now, and I have shared so many things about my life, travel, fashion, etc. Today I'll share a few random thoughts about me.
1. My favorite color - Navy blue, peach and off-white. Not that I don't wear any other color, but those colors are readily available in my wardrobe.
2. My favorite outfit - In western I love to wear a crisp white top and blue jeans. I know very casual. In Indian, I love sarees. Mostly, I love handwoven and handwork ones. I love salwar kurta too. You will find more solid colors then prints or patterns in my wardrobe.
3. Am I fitness freak - Not really but, I watch what I eat. Try to eat healthy and clean most of the time. But, I do indulge once in a while.
4. My favorite tourist destination - I love any place that has a unique position with rich cultural influences then commercial tourist places. I like the ocean but, if I have to pick, I'll choose lake and mountain.
5. My favorite accessories - I am a colossal accessory person. Love handbags and can't think of any outfit without accessories