1. Chandini (1989) Directed by Yash Chopra, blockbuster hit Chandini is a romantic saga. Chandini means Moonlight. Just like aesthetics of moonlight, Chandini is aesthetic delight sensitivity and beauty. Sridevi was a delight in this film. Her looks remain as a trendsetter even after a decade.
2. Mr. India. (1987) Mr. India was Anil Kapoor's film, but we can't imagine Mr. India without Sridevi and her comic timing. Her power pack performance was the fulcrum part of this sci-fi and thriller movie where she played a crime reporter called Seema. Who can forget the song Kate Nahi Katte".
3. Lamhe (1991) . Portrayed two character mother and daughter Lamhe remains Sridevi's one of the splendid performance. The transition from mother's charter to daughter is immaculate. The film shot in Rajasthan and London is a roller coaster romantic saga where she won the 37th Filmfare award for the best actress.
4. Khuda Gawah (1992) Here she coupled with the B'towns Superstar Amitabh Bachan. Lavish and romantic epic Khuda Gawah, Sridevi pulled it with panache and elan and acute acting. Never to be missed.
5. Chaalbaaz (1989) Yet again here she played two twin character separated by birth one Anju another Manju. Anju quite and calm and Manju seasoned and savvy she lived up two characters in one film with great captivating comic timing and dodge dancing ability and her inevitable acting brilliance.
6. Sadma (1983) After a car accident injured head a young woman regresses childhood and story of her aloof teacher. One of Sridevi's most beautiful performance with countless cinematic moments.
7. English Vinglish (2012)One can't imagine after a gap of 15 years from celluloid she came with such grace and elan. Yes, this was Sridevi's come back film. Sheer soulful performance and every woman can relate to that permanence Sridevi with her emotional best one of the most feel-good movie.
8. Mom (2017)Unfortunately this was the last film journey before her heavenly abode. Where she proved, she could pull a film without a great screenplay. She played a mother and teacher with her up spontaneity and gifted acting aptness.